statement of faith
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.”
– Romans 1:16
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the Trinity, that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His death and atonement by the shedding of His blood.
- We believe in Jesus’ bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who indwells the Christian whereby enabling us to live a godly life.
- We believe that eternal salvation is a one-time occurrence, once you are saved you are always saved.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of life and the lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.